Cutting-edge online pedagogical strategies infused into every course to foster collaboration, interaction and a sense of belonging to a learning community. The curriculum consisted of the state-of-the-art coursework and where necessary internships arranged to enable students to analyze performance problems and provide solutions using a systematic and systemic method. MIDT students connected to a powerful online learning management facility, which has a robust and proven online communication system.
An international faculty has been chosen based on their excellent online track records enabling the emergence of caring communities to support individual transformation. Connecting with the larger professional community, working on meaningful projects in collaboration with peers and faculty, and reflecting on those experiences, all enable students to construct deeper understandings of subject matter than in traditional graduate settings. Enrollment into the program limited to ensure every student acquires the quality interaction that is needed in an online learning environment. Though there are no required face-to-face meetings, opportunities for such meetings provided throughout the program.
MIDT: What I Have know.............
- The courses have been designed to suit the ever changing my needs, yet maintaining the distinctive features of the program.
- I interacted with a group of internationally recognized faculty, mostly having more than 20 years of teaching experience in these areas.
- I engaged in a diverse learning community environment, one that is needed in a Globalised World.
- As the MIDT graduate, I optimize to be a successful careers as professional of instructional design.
- Most of learning activities are customized to fit my practice so tasks integrated with the real my daily work.
- I used the powerful tool of action research to plan, execute, and reflect on improvements to my practices.
- I met educational technology innovators and learned to build presentation and networking skills.
- I presented my work at a public exhibition sharing my new knowledge and voice with colleagues.
- I will continue to interact after graduation forming lasting friendships and ongoing professional networks.
- Since there were no required face-to-face meetings, I controlled when and where I learned, usually at home or work.