Thursday, July 15, 2010

My e-Portfolio

About Me..........

Now... I am as a student of MIDT (Master of Instructional Design and Technology) of Open Universiti Malaysia ...with online learning. The online system use MyLMS and some BLOGs, videos, and other ICT support tools.

My Center is SEAMOLEC (SEAMEO SEAMOLEC: Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization Regional Open Learinng Centre) located in South Jakarta, Indonesia. As the Centre of Regional Open Learning Center, we are working for the Capacity Building of Open and Distance Learning System for Schools, Universities and institutions.

I got SEAMOLEC awards for the best staff on year 2006 and SEAMEO Award at the same time (by Minister of Education of Singapore as the SEAMEO Council President in Singapore).

The e-portfolio will describe my works as the MIDT student:

1. As a Task Force for HYLITE (Hybrid Learning for Indonesian Teachers) Program. The program is under the Directorate General of Higher Education and the World Bank.
  • To facilitate the development of instructional materials (modules) and the supplement
  • To maintain the HYLITE web (BLOG)
  • To facilitate ICT-based training for lecturers of HYLITE program
2. My project on the Practicum of Instructional Design and Technology

3. My Centre (SEAMOLEC) programs on national/international training and seminar. The last on going program is Seamless Vocational Oriented Education, as the coordinator for North Sumatra province.


My Professor of
the e-Portfolio development course is Tengku Putri Norisha Shariman.
Many thanks Prof....

Please feel free to contact
me.

Timbul (my CV)

7 comments:

  1. Hello Timbul

    I cannot find your artifacts to read and comment. I do like your website and the pictures though.

    Regards,

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Timbul,

    As pointed out by Steve, where are the artifacts that you would like to discuss? Would really like to know what you have learned in your practicuum.

    Best regards.

    -Yusuf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Timbul,

    Your job appears very interesting to me, ICT in learning. I was wondering whether you could share some of your experiences of how you are applying MIDT knowledge on your job. As I feel it very important that to be an expert learner and educator we need to skillfully apply ICT in learning. ICT alone is nothing if not used to fit pedagogy. And as I've started to use i-tools, I need to share all of your learning experiences. Look forward to having your cooperation.


    Meherun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Timbul

    I still cannot see your Artifacts. Are they somewhere else away from this page? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Timbul

    It is good to learn that the MIDT programme is quite in sync with the work that you do at SEAMOLEC.

    I am interested in knowing if the following are your responsibilities at SEAMOLEC.

    a. Maintain and facilitate the HYLITE web (BLOG)
    b. Resource person for ICT-based training for HYLITE students
    c. Develop ICT-based training materials

    If so, you may want to tell us how the MIDT courses/tasks/assignments have helped you accomplish the above.

    I have seen your practicum project however; you may also want to reflect on it. Tell us about the objectives, goals, and audience etc of the project.

    Your portfolio template is nice, and the picture adds variety in your portfolio; however, it will be useful if you could relate this picture and your role as a resource person with the MIDT programme.

    Regards
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam Tim,

    It appears that you will post your artefacts at later stage. It is all right. We will check later.

    Everyone is interested in your phenomenal work at SEAMOLEC. I will leave it to you to share with us.

    Best regards,
    Imran

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi All and Prof Putri,
    (Yusouf, Steve, Sarah, Mehrun, Imran),

    Thank you for your "advanced" comments. I try to met your inputs.

    Please feel free to see my e-portfolio (under development). My MIDT practicum will be last to be developed.

    Best regards, timbul

    ReplyDelete